Amsterdam, Amsterdam
100% full Not resolved

I was an account holder at forex.com.recently my mother wants to open an account so she can do some forex trading too.

she does not have an email account, so she register for an account using my email. when forex.com finds out that we both have the same email address, they have a very rude legal analyst sent me notice of termination to both accounts. At first, I don't know what happened, then I talked to their customer service representative. He told me it's because we both have the same email address, and they don't allow that.

So I asked him what I should do. he told me all I need to do is to change the email address. I followed his instruction, and changed my mother's email to a different one. And the very next day, I received notice from their legal analyst, telling me both accounts had been closed and the only way we can get the money back is to open a joint account.

I don't want to have a joint account at forex.com, I have already have enough of their poor services.

They have restricted my access to my account, and there is no way I can withdraw the funds in my account.I'm so angry now, I need help getting my money back!

Had an Experience with Gain Capital Holdings?

Comments