Amsterdam, Amsterdam
100% full Not resolved

I was an account holder at forex.com.recently my mother wants to open an account so she can do some forex trading too.

she does not have an email account, so she register for an account using my email. when forex.com finds out that we both have the same email address, they have a very rude legal analyst sent me notice of termination to both accounts. At first, I don't know what happened, then I talked to their customer service representative. He told me it's because we both have the same email address, and they don't allow that.

So I asked him what I should do. he told me all I need to do is to change the email address. I followed his instruction, and changed my mother's email to a different one. And the very next day, I received notice from their legal analyst, telling me both accounts had been closed and the only way we can get the money back is to open a joint account.

I don't want to have a joint account at forex.com, I have already have enough of their poor services.

They have restricted my access to my account, and there is no way I can withdraw the funds in my account.I'm so angry now, I need help getting my money back!

Had an Experience with Gain Capital Holdings?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more